We have a plan that will work for everyone! For all options, click HERE.
FREE SHIPPING inside the contiguous 48 United States. Subscriptions boxes begin shipping on the 15th of every month.
Make the most of your subscription by checking your email on the 12th of the month where you can add fun, extra pottery pieces to your box! Subscribers always get first dibs and special discounts not available to anyone else!
❤️️Have a Heart: Paint Together! ❤️️
⭐️Thrive Cares Foundation and Pottery Awesomeness are thrilled to be collaborating!
⭐️Pottery painting is a great activity for nurse and child or parent and child to do together as occupational therapy.
⭐️These kits are a great activity for families who need some time together having a little fun.
⭐️The kits are appropriate for ages 4-74!
⭐️Smiles and fun are guaranteed!
Want to see all subscription options? => CLICK HERE
Each Thrive Cares box is loaded with fun!
Each standard kit includes:
(1) Awesome Loveable Heart Photo Frame (5⅛" L x 5⅛" W x ⅜" H)
(1) Awesome Heart Eyes Emoji Tag Along (2" H x .25" Dia.)
(1) Awesome Heart Tiny Topper (1.5" H)
(1) color palette with acrylic paint including white, black and (6) other AWESOME colors
(3) kids paint brushes
(1) 1 oz container of brush-on sealer
(1) sealer brush
(1) instruction card with QR codes that will direct you to painting tutorials and instructions for how to paint pottery and use brush-on sealer
What can I add when I click Build my box?
...plus a few more fun goodies!
For every kit purchased, we donate a "kit" of art therapy supplies to a child in the hospital. So, when you provide art to your family, you are also providing it to those kiddos who need it the most!
Learn more about our "A Kit for You = A Kit for Two" program by clicking HERE.
See more product details, FAQs and specifications below.
Your one-time purchase price:
Your donation to Thrive Cares Foundation:
$2BUILD MY THRIVE
100% NO-RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
A KIT FOR YOU = A KIT FOR TWO
For every kit purchased on our website, a "kit" of art therapy supplies is donated to a child in the hospital. Learn more.