Our Summer Fun box is loaded with fun!
Each standard kit includes:
(1) Awesome Ice Cream Scoop Shop Bowl (glazed & fired on the inside and rim, making it 100% food safe) (4½" Dia. x 2½" H)
(1) Awesome Palm Tree (6" L x 4¼" W x ¼" H)
(1) Awesome Pineapple Tot (3" Dia. x ¼" Thick)
(1) color palette with acrylic paint including white, black and (6) other AWESOME colors
(3) kids paint brushes
(1) 1 oz container of brush-on sealer
(1) sealer brush
(1) instruction card with QR codes that will direct you to painting tutorials and instructions for how to paint pottery and use brush-on sealer
FOLLOW ALONG PAINTING TUTORIALS
LET STEPHANIE, THE FOUNDER & CEO OF POTTERY AWESOMENESS GUIDE YOU THROUGH PAINTING TIPS, TRICKS, HACKS AND TUTORIALS
Stephanie posts new videos to YouTube every week teaching you how to paint the items in each monthly kit, as well as fun tips like "how to use masking techniques" and "how to paint mermaid and unicorn hair"!
Painting makes people happy.
ART HAS BEEN PROVEN TO IMPROVE EMOTIONAL HEALTH. ART IS THERAPY.
Modern kids deserve as many opportunities to escape from the screens and technology that are inevitable in their experience. Painting is not just fun, it is healthy! Not to mention... painting together with parents, grandparents and friends is one of the best ways to create and strengthen family bonds.
What can I add when I click Build my box?
...plus a few more fun goodies!
For every Kit purchased on our website, we donate a "kit" of art therapy supplies to children in hospitals. Let us bring art to your family and to kids who need it the most!
What are people saying about Pottery Awesomeness Painting Kits?
Choose your Kit
Choose a monthly or gift subscription or buy as a one-time purchase.
Paint together for family time!
Paint your pottery together as a family, allow your creative juices to flow and watch the magic unfold. smiles, happiness, confidence and love, all in one box.
Our Pottery Awesomeness Insiders Facebook Group is an awesome place for sharing pottery painting techniques, gaining support from our members and showing off our finished pieces!